Cart
Checkout Secure
Follow us on Social Media for Offers, Discounts & more!

Got a Question? WHATSAPP on

+91-9872648433

Payment Options

At ImFiTIndia, we take care of our customers. Customer satisfaction is our main motto!

You can purchase any product from us without worrying about how to make payments. You can select from the wide range of Payment Methods available at IMFITIndia. So, enjoy buying with us! 

1. Cash/Pay on delivery (COD/POD):  

COD/POD option is provided for all products but with 15% Advance payment.

15% of the payment would be in advance by Net Banking/Credit or Debit Card, GPay, Paytm, PhonePe /Bank deposit to our Bank Account and remaining 85% payment would be at the time of delivery of the product.

Please contact us for your specific order or product. Buyers are requested to WhatsApp the screenshot of the payment made for faster and automatic reconciliation.

2. Pay in Easy Monthly Installments (EMI):

You can now pay in easy installments on your credit card which is available from 3 months to 36 months tenure.
Currently, this facility is available only on Axis, ICICI, HSBC, Yes, American Express, Central Bank of India, IndusInd, RBL, Kotak Mahindra, Corporation, HSBC and Standard Chartered credit cards. For more details, please contact us on 9872648433.

EMI - Monthly Installments Duration Chart

 

3. Credit Card, Debit Card and PayPal: 

 Buyers can pay online through their Paypal account or Master Card, Visa, American Express and Diners Credit and Debit cards. 

4. Net banking :

You can directly pay through your net banking accounts of SBI, HDFC, Citi, Axis, ICICI Bank and all other leading Banks in India.

5. Bank Transfer: (NEFT / RTGS) :

You can pay directly into our bank account -

Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd.

Account Name: Arya Sports Venture Pvt. Ltd.

Account Number: 698605600063

IFSC Code: ICIC0006986

6. Sezzle Up Your Order :

Have a Credit or Debit Card - Well, Just Sezzle Up Your Order!

Now Pay in 4 Easy Installments - 0% Interest Rate, 6 Weeks, Total Order Value <= 8000 Rs.

Just select a product of your choice, and check the first payment installment below the price of the product. 

Select Sezzle as your Payment Option at Checkout, and Sign Up for an account in 2 easy steps!

Voila! Pay the lowest amount with 0% interest and the product is yours!

Sezzle Signup

Please contact us for more details.

Once you have transferred the payment in our account, please confirm the same by sending us a screenshot of the payment via Whatsapp on 9872648433 or you can also email us the details at support@imfitindia.com

For more information on Payment Options please feel free to contact us on 9872648433.You can also write to us at support@imfitindia.com

Don't Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:

Added to cart!
Follow us on Social Media for Offers, Discounts & more! Order Fitness Equipment at any Pincode in India with 85% Cash On Delivery today! You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free Shipping All Over Follow us on Social Media for Offers, Discounts & more! You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX you Have Qualified for Free Shipping
<<<<<<< HEAD ======= >>>>>>> stash